Wednesday, January 4, 2012

back to 'stool' business


After a short break, I'm back to business.

The last months of 2011 consisted mainly of wood (making x-mas trees) and it's so cool making stools again, because I missed the woolly part a bit.

The first wood & wool stool of 2012 has arrived at it's destination.
Eveline asked me to make a similar stool like this one and she let me know yesterday, she's very pleased with it.

I have some new ideas bubbling in my head. When all ongoing orders have been updated, I will focus on that!

4 comments:

  1. Prachtig!
    Oh, ik ben benieuwd naar je nieuwe plannetjes ;-)

    groet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on your wood are lovely. Do you recycle all the wood or paint it to look that way? Where do you find it all? It is always fun to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Annie. Only original scrapwood qualifies for wood & wool stools and the source remains a secret ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt leuk deze stoeltjes, ze stralen 'puur natuur' uit en ze zijn echt een plaatje om naar te kijken!

    ReplyDelete